IT company is looking for a Golang Developer.
To design, develop, maintain and evolve high available distribuded backends.
- strong proficiency with Golang;
- understanding clean architecture design principles;
- ability to write clear and maintainable code with tests and documentation;
- TDD/BDD experience is desirable;
- database usage experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra, etc);
- event buses usage experience (RabbitMQ, NSQ, etc) is an advantage;
- microservices experience is an advantage;
- familiarity with *nix and Docker;
- understanding clustering, high availability, failover, load balancing, self-healing.
Conditions and principles
- remote work and communications (not freelance);
- stable Internet connection for video calls is mandatory;
- working time: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week;
- salary 1500 USD/month, paid weekly;
- relocation abroad is possible.